2.06.2015

Confessional Friday

Another week, another time for a good confession time.
Linking up with Leslie 



1) I am over winter- I have had more then enough, this girl feels like she is getting cabin fever, I have not been outside since Sunday except for about an hour last night when I went to kid’s church, but I need some warm weather to go for a long walk and soak in some vitamin D.  We got 5 storms in 10 days and I am ready for Spring, Summer and Fall but no Winter



2) I have been fighting a lot of anxiety and panic attacks, not sure where this came from- as it has never been this bad, but work is so stressful.  

3) I am so thankful to all  you who prayed for my niece on Monday when she had her final mouth surgery, she came through with flying colours and is back to her playful self and picking on her sister ;) 


4) I am still watching Grey’s and still loving it more and more, I do not want it to end. 



5) Ya know what really bugs me- friend A- fb msgs me and ask me to lend her $1000, I say no as I don’t think friends should lend friend money.. fast forward a few days… Friend A fb again and and ask for $100, i did lend the $100 but I am not making this a habit at all. 

7 comments

  1. With snow like that, I would be over winter too! Praying God gives peace in the midst of panic. I too am a Grey's lover.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am feeing over this cold too! It can really be brutal. Wishing you peace mama. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, I can't even imagine having a winter like that :( Sending you warm thoughts from NC!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Strangely enough I'm not over the winter (even though I normally hate it!). Maybe because last year was much worse than this year?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hate snow and winter, I'm begging God to move us out of Alaska. We're under snow 6 months out of the year. It's cold and icky.

    ReplyDelete
  6. No shame in saying no about lending money. Money's hard to come by. ;)
    We've had a nicer winter than I thought we would. An early snow fooled me. I'm glad. I like sort of mild winters. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Agree with Rosey. Don't feel bad about saying no.

    As you know, it's hot and sunny in Trinidad. You are welcomed here anytime. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the blogging Love

© Take A Walk In My Shoes. Design by FCD.